[Battlemesh] teleconferencing systems

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Wed Mar 25 20:40:03 CET 2020

Actually if  we'd get some funding from e.g. the Internet Society, it should be doable.
We could create a service that ideally fits our needs.
As I said, I have a lack of time at the moment, but I could give some work to subcontractors.
I'm developing cloud hosting software for some years now.
A friend of mine is the core developer of the support software from the Deutsche Telekom which supports
things like Screenscraping using WebRTC and a school mate of mine is the CEO of StriveCDN.
So we could get together all the resources to make this scale and stable.
I estimate the costs (pure developing costs) to about 10.000€.

Best,

Vincent