[Battlemesh] teleconferencing systems

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Wed Mar 25 20:17:49 CET 2020

We also use Jitsi at the moment, but it's definitely not what you want for a conference
where one gives an actual talk...
Furthermore I found Jitsi to be buggy on the newest Android version (microphone input is mute).
Actually it should be quite easy to build a conference software with WebRTC and Screenscraping.
If I'd have the time, I'd do it and sell it as a service.