[Battlemesh] Mesh Routing Protocol Comparison

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Mon May 4 13:20:40 CEST 2020

Something faster as this 10 year old Xeon:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+X5687+%40+3.60GHz

batman-adv also needs a high single core performance, because it runs in the Kernel.
The CPU usage is very low most of the time, but data points involving hundreds of nodes need a lot of CPU.