[Battlemesh] in search of an old laptop or pc that runs linux in prague

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:02:48 CEST 2023

I am not sure if frank can make it presently. He might make the
openwrt thing instead. Budget is tight. I would really really
love to somehow use libreqos in band to help with measurements...

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 11:00 AM Pedro via Battlemesh
<battlemesh at ml.ninux.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> The libreqos.io folk (based in prague) is registered and is going to
> attend to battlemesh?
>
> Cheers,
> Pedro
>
> On 4/10/23 19:29, Dave Taht via Battlemesh wrote:
> > OT:
> >
> > one of the key "libreqos.io" folk (based in prague) is in need of a
> > cheap or donated used laptop or PC made in the last decade or so that
> > can run ubuntu 22.04 with at least 4GB of memory, that he could
> > hopefully take to battlemesh. A quick search of craiglist turned up
> > nothing. Is there a source over there for older gear he could
> > leverage? three boxes would be better than one, but one infinitely
> > better than zero.
> >
> > (bird-users is the only mailing list I am on hosted in the Czech
> > Republic, I apologize for this being so offtopic, except that I would
> > rather like it if it also ran bird)

AMA March 31: https://www.broadband.io/c/broadband-grant-events/dave-taht
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC