[Battlemesh] building and supporting imaginary

Federico Capoano f.capoano at openwisp.io
Thu Apr 27 22:07:15 CEST 2023

We could have had this discussion before, but it's too late now to change
course on the logo and I honestly don't see anything offensive in it.
Having lived in Catalunya myself for some time, I have seen this peculiar
thing they do there, it's just part of their culture.
Ignifugo, as you may know the local team are volunteers and they have
enough to do, try to put yourself in their shoes, they are doing their best
to deliver this event.
I recommend sticking to the technical discussions which is what most people
in this community are really interested in.

Peace.
Federico