[Battlemesh] T-shirt colors - foreground

Ilario ilario at sindominio.net
Thu Mar 23 18:47:33 CET 2023

Hello!
The background color of the BattleMesh t-shirt has been voted to be
purple :)
Now it's time to vote for the foreground (printing) color:
https://framadate.org/t6EdKAGxdW7KzFhc

(spoiler alert: it includes a draft of this year's logo!)

Please remember to include the size and the shape (straight cut/fitted
cut) of your t-shirt to the email indicating the participation to the
BattleMesh!
If you missed it, you can find this year's announcement (with all the
details on accommodation package and venue) here:
https://ml.ninux.org/pipermail/battlemesh/2023-March/012258.html

And you can find all the other info on the wiki here:
https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15

Thanks!
The local WBMv15 orga team

--