[Battlemesh] building and supporting imaginary

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Mon May 1 18:09:42 CEST 2023

diagonal reading because this is important (I will do another reading in
another moment)

On 4/30/23 13:15, ignifugo via Battlemesh wrote:
> I think there will be more people than have signed up!

If you are reading this and you are not registered (you did not send and
email to v15 at battlemesh.org asking for your registration)

#PleaseDoSo

We need to know how much people because this year We are responsible to
count for all participants so we know they stay in the place they want
(accomodation), they have all the information (because this is in the
countryside somehow) and they could have food

Thank you