[Battlemesh] building and supporting imaginary

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Tue May 2 01:37:35 CEST 2023

Hi Ignifugo,

I hope you now have permissions to do the wiki edits yourself (if not,
let's work on it)

Seconds ago I scheduled your talks in
https://nuvol.exo.cat/index.php/apps/calendar/p/8ABcw6TJbDQ4nZsc/timeGridWeek/2023-05-09

I temporarily allocated:

- round table: building and supporting imaginary from 05/10/2023 at 5:00
PM to 05/10/2023 at 6:00 PM
- talk: use of developer tools in networking from 05/12/2023 at 5:00 PM
to 05/12/2023 at 5:30 PM

I am the only can edit this, so talk me privately with cc
v15 at battlemesh.org to reach the final version

I also asked Calafou for a talk about ecoxarxes

Cheers,
Pedro