[Battlemesh] Things to bring to Calafou

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Mon May 1 23:18:49 CEST 2023

Thanks Ilario,

I took into account your list and updated in the wiki

https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15#What_to_bring_with_you

It is also very important to bring money in cash for the accomodation
package

 From seconds ago, you can also have an idea of what to expect

<https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15#Catering_package>

<https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV15#Catering_package_price>