[Battlemesh] RFC on general scheduling proposal

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Tue May 2 01:42:56 CEST 2023

Hi battlemesh folks,

I tried to recover some of the event proposals we received. And to
incorporate some of the previous works of v15 team

https://nuvol.exo.cat/index.php/apps/calendar/timeGridWeek/2023-05-09

Some of the talks are not confirmed, if the date-time or duration is not
good, tell us

I placed here to see how much volume of talks we have and so on

I propose:

- to avoid having any kind of talks, etc. during the morning, in order
to have enough space for quality work sessions during the morning on the
things we want to work (or if we want to just rest)
- only put talks, presentations, etc. in the afternoon

The intention of this discussion is to get feedback from all of you.
What do you think? Do you like it?

Cheers,
Pedro