[Ninux-Wireless] Freenux2 e ...

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto a gmail.com
Dom 25 Ott 2009 12:20:11 CET

> Ho letto un paper recentissimo su questo argomento... non mi ricordo
> il titolo esatto, cmq il il succo era questo.

http://mm.aueb.gr/publications/2006-P2PWNC-INFOCOM.pdf

We assume that members, when mobile, try to access any AP that is
close to their current location. Also, we assume that members, if
granted access, will tunnel all their traffic to a trusted Internet
gateway, so we are not concerned with the security of the wireless
link or with APs that spy on foreign traffic.

Però il paper di cui parlavo era un altro ... questo vale cmq la pena
di leggerlo perché l'autore viene al Ninux Day

Saverio