[Ninux-Wireless] [Google SoC] Student seeking advice - Collabortive Music Composition

Federico Capoano Federico.Capoano a teletu.it
Dom 18 Mar 2012 23:41:58 CET

Hi Elyas,

thank you for your interest in our idea.

We are still discussing ideas, we'll decide in few weeks which ideas to
develop also based on how many funds we will get.

Please check out our student application template here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/ninux

Fill that template with your answers and send it to contatti a ninux.org

We will keep you informed.

Best of luck

Federico