[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Netsukuku] update: netsukuku running on a router

lilo al3lilo a autistici.org
Gio 3 Maggio 2012 16:25:30 CEST

FYI

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Fwd: [Netsukuku] update: netsukuku running on a router
Data: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:48:05 +0200

\o

:-D

{and/or} x86:

Ah, right... for x86.
It should go like this:
# dependencies
sudo apt-get install libgcrypt11-dev libpth-dev libgee-dev tinc
# grab code
bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.nongnu.org/netsukuku/vala netsukuku
# build
cd netsukuku
make
make test
# you now have the daemon ./ntkd

Then read ./INSTALL/linux/README for instructions on configuration
files. This goes also for the router.

--Luca