[Ninux-Wireless] Looking for a OpenWrt maintainer of Olsrd 0.9.x

Saverio Proto zioproto a gmail.com
Dom 14 Giu 2020 08:34:43 CEST

Hello,

I apologize for cross-posting :)

Is anyone interested in stepping in as OpenWrt package maintainer for
olsrd ? The best would be anyone that is actively using olsrd 0.9.x
and can quickly test PRs.

There is this very old PR to refactor the package to use procd:

https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/pull/78

The new maintainer should rebase it and review it.

I am not actively using the software anymore, so I need to step down
from the maintainer role.

If anyone is interested, feel free to open a PR to change the
maintainer line in the Makefile, and ping me for review.

thanks

Cheers

Saverio