[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Battlemesh] Battlemesh is back in September -- date poll for WBMv14

Claudio Pisa clauz a ninux.org
Gio 21 Apr 2022 06:40:23 CEST

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Battlemesh] Battlemesh is back in September -- date poll for
WBMv14
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:44:11 +0200
From: Albert Rafetseder <albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at>
To: battlemesh at ml.ninux.org

Hi all,

The Battlemesh is going live again for its 14th edition, and we are back
to a physical event (if circumstances allow) -- back to normal! We have
a great proposal by the Ninux / Fusolab crew in Rome, Italy [1], and
want to hear from you about the best dates and durations for this year's
edition:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/battlemesh_v14/

We are also including in the poll some options that allow you to attend
RomHack around Battlemesh v14 dates. RomHack [2] camp and conference
will take place in Rome in September 23-24-25th. RomHack Camp is the
first hacker camp in the city of Rome.

Please answer the poll by 1st of May. This is not a confirmation of
presence, we just want a rough idea about the best dates to host the event.

We are aware that some Gmail accounts might not be receiving e-mails
from the mailing list. Please spread the word about this poll. We are
working to fix this issue.

Thanks!
    The WBMv14 orga team.

[1] https://www.fusolab.net/ --