[Battlemesh] Mesh music

Thijs van Veen dicht at operamail.com
Sun Jul 21 12:40:07 CEST 2019

Hey all,

I think every year we have a pretty diverse crowd and this results in a pretty healthy cultural exchange.
During this years Battlemesh I've asked a number of participants for music that they like.
While all music was welcome, I was primarily looking for local artists.
A number of you said this was a good idea and that they were also interested in the list I gathered, so here it is.

All entries are unedited, as entered by the participants; but I have attached some notes, indicated by an asterisk (*).
To keep things fair, I have also added some entries of my own.

Ladysmith black mambazo
Nasty c
Yemi Alade
Davido
Maitre Gims
Cassper nyovest
Lady Zamar
YoungstaCpt

Quand elle me prend dans ses bras
	* La vie en rose?

Canada
	A Tribe Called Red
	Tanya Tagaq
	Lido Pimento
	Plasmalab
US
	War on Women (feminist!)
	Candy
Australia
	BB and the Blips

E, meu pai (musique)
Raul Seixas

Koil
Amnesia
Cassia Eller
Charlie Brown jr

Parà
Banda Calipso
Fafa de belem
Lia sophia
Gaby amarantos

Mitski
Lil Simz
Merzbow
Yana perrault (just 12:21)

The Blue Hearts

Bruno Major
Lo-Fang
Fancesco de gregori
Les Rita Mitsuko
Superbus
Iron & Wine
Tallest Man on Earth
I'm from Barcelona
Izia
Arat kilo
Nathan Salsburg
Lucy Dixon
Solo Cissoko and Indre
Zoe Keating
Anna Calvi
Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino
Compagnie rassegna
Hadouk (trio, quartet, whatever)
Lucilla Galeazzi
Orchestra Baobab
Son Little
James Bay
Yasmin Levy
Vinicio Capossela
Giovanni Allevi
Ludovico Einaudi
Yann Tiersen
Tuck & Patti
Vaiteani Alela Diane
Jeanne Added
Jo Wedin & Jean Felzine
Sammy Decoster

Silence 4
Xutos e Pontapés

Don chisciotte of guccini
Giulia of gabri ponte
Litfiba
Maneshin
Gloria of tozzi

Panteon rococo
Plastiliba mosh
Cafe tacvba
Cartel de santa
Chavela vargas
Molotov
Control machete
Topacaminos - el son de la barricada
Cumbia sonidera

Clapton - Legends
Shelly bonet

Ramin djwardi
Faun
Lotr OSTs
The thalos principle osts
Vindsvept

Tune-yards
Debruit
Blood orange
The knife - but the album length opera about charles darwin
Kurt vile
Mary lou williams

Carlos puebla chante cuba

Jain