[Battlemesh] HK bluetooth mesh app

Paul Fuxjäger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Wed Sep 4 07:39:03 CEST 2019

I remember talking to someone in 2015 who was on the firechat dev team:

According to that dev, the claim of it “being successfully used by protesters” was a PR gag :(

Which I don’t really mind if it makes everybody install it and thus increases node density. But it should then also provide the advertised functionality - which firechat seemed to have failed to do back then.