[Battlemesh] HK bluetooth mesh app

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Wed Sep 4 08:00:59 CEST 2019

Our understanding from looking at it, and talking with other mesh comms
groups is that it was never really very capable. Once they got VC funding,
it basically went internet-only for all practical purposes, is my (possibly
mistaken) understanding. Happy for someone to jump in an correct me if I am
wrong.

Paul.