[Battlemesh] teleconferencing systems

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Fri Mar 27 21:14:17 CET 2020

Thanks for sharing Lusy. Very interested in the numbers. How much people
can fit in a bigbluebutton meeting?

So much people saying that is difficult to have more than 14
participants with jitsi. Anyone succeeded?

Very happy to see all this products adapting to webrtc. Last version of
openmeetigs.apache.org works with WebRTC too